What are cookies
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting the settings in your browser (see how to do this). Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies usually also results in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
- Cookies associated with the account
- Cookies associated with the login
- Cookies associated with newsletters via email
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and to display certain notices that may only apply to subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- Cookies associated with surveys
When you submit information through forms such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user information for future correspondence.
- Cookies with site preferences
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide functionality to adjust your settings for the way this site works when you use it. In order to remember your settings, we need to set cookies so that this information can be invoked whenever your interaction with the site is affected by your preferences.
Third party cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable web analytics solutions, helping us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the website and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce interesting content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We test new features from time to time and subtly change the way the website is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to provide a consistent experience while on the site, while ensuring that we understand which optimizations our users value the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses the DoubleClick cookie to show more relevant ads on the web and to limit the number of times your ads are displayed. For more information about Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate company tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites, so that we can appropriately credit them and enable them if necessary. to our affiliate partners to give any bonus to provide you with the purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and / or add-ons on this website that allow you to connect to the social network in a variety of ways.